Natural Fibers Process
For fibre production, raw materials are cut, shredded or crushed depending on usage. Product qualities differ depending on grain sizes or fibre lengths.
Tietjen supplies equipment, machinery and complete plants for the processing of husks, stalks or grown wood in dry condition (dry grinding with aspiration) or with the addition of liquids (wet grinding).
- power generation, e.g. alternative fuels, wood chips and straw for pellets
- construction industry, e.g. insulation materials, wood materials and filter media
- animal husbandry, e.g. bedding material and feed
- logistics, e.g. packaging materials and cardboard
- food production, e.g. stabilizers, bulking agents and anti-caking agents