Tietjen Aspiration- A-VENT
Systems that are aspirated, have an air supply opening. The Tietjen Aspirations valve A-VENT closes this opening in an explosion or deflagration and remains closed until the overpressure ceases.
A-VENT reliably holds back the flame and burnt and un-burnt mixture.
A-VENT - the economic solution for explosion protection:
- In open aspirated operations
- Air flow up to 120 m³ / min per valve
- Low flow resistance
- Available for all Tietjen Feeders
- Very short closing time when overpressure is in the system
- Low moving mass
- Reliably prevents escape of explosive material and explosive flames
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 760x760x495 mm (A valve incl. sound proofing hood.)
- Air flow: up to 120 m³ / min
- Ambient temperature: 40 ° C
- Valve assembly with insulation
- Air flow adapter on request