Whether it’s forest or industrial residual wood, whether it’s dry or wet wood, whether it’s large or small quantities, whether it’ s frequently or seldom varying input material: Tietjen hammer mills make wood recycling more efficient.
Our wood hammer mills or grinders can be used in many areas:
- in the field of energy production (wood shavings, wood pellets)
- in the construction industry (insulation materials)
- in animal husbandry (bedding material)
- in logistics (packaging accessories and cardboard packaging)
- in food production (stabilisers, filling and release agents).
We understand the requirements and objectives of the wood industry and always have the right wood hammer mill for every wooden input material. We are able to meet every requirement thanks to our four own series and more than 40 model variants. Benefit from our experience in wood crushing, shredding and grinding.
The use of biomass or waste wood as a substitute fuel in coal-fired power plants is gaining enormous importance in the energy transition. You can find out more in our article Waste wood as a substitute fuel and alternative to coal.